- IVF Treatment Cost in India ranges between USD 3400 into USD 3900.
- IVF therapy is an outpatient procedure. They stay in India for at least 7 days for men and 45 days for a female.
- Tests required before IVF procedures are AMH Test, Sperm Count Test, S. FSH, S. LH, S. Estradiol, and S. Progesterone.
- Age is also considered as one of the most crucial determinants of success in IVF. For those females of less than 35, the achievement rate stems around 55-60 percent, although, for the females older than 35, the achievement rate is generally 40-45%.
- The achievement rates nowadays are considerably improved because of using the newest techniques such as Embryoscope, ERA, and much more. These accounts for a rise of approximately 10-12% speed in the success of IVF.
Diagnosis for performing IVF Treatment
- IVF is performed in cases of infertility Which Might Be due to
- Advanced age of the woman
- Damaged or blocked Fallopian tubes
- Decreased sperm count and blockage causing male infertility
- Unexplained infertility
- Ovulation disorders, uterine fibroids
No. of Travellers
Days in Hospital
Days Outside Hospital
Total days in India
The procedure of IVF Treatment
I: Stimulation of ovaries also called superovulation
- Medicines, known as fertility drugs, are provided to the girl to improve egg production.
- Blood tests for hormone levels and ultrasounds to analyze ovaries are performed frequently.
II: Egg retrieval/ follicular aspiration
- A process called follicular aspiration is performed to eliminate the eggs from the female’s body.
- This is done as an outpatient procedure under anesthesia with no incision simply by employing ultrasound images as direct, a thin needle is put into the gut and sacs (follicles) containing the eggs. The needle is connected to a suction apparatus, which attracts the fluid and eggs from every strand, one at a time.
- The procedure is repeated for the other ovary.
- In a few instances, laparoscopy can be performed to eliminate the eggs.
- If a woman doesn’t or can’t create any eggs, donor eggs might be used.
- Sperm is put with the highest quality eggs. The mixing of the egg and sperm is known as insemination.
- Eggs and sperm are then saved in an environmentally controlled room. The sperm most frequently enters (fertilizes) an egg a couple of hours after insemination.
- In a few instances, the sperm might be directly injected into the egg. This is known as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Many doctors routinely conduct ICSI on a number of the eggs, if things seem normal.
IV: Transfer of embryo to the uterus
- If the fertilized egg divides, it turns into an embryo. Laboratory staff will frequently check the embryo to be certain that it’s growing correctly. Within about 5 times, a typical embryo has several cells Which Are actively dividing
- Embryos are placed into the uterus 3 to 5 times following childbirth through a catheter
- When an embryo implants in the lining of the womb and develops, pregnancy effects.
- More than one embryo could possibly be set into the uterus at precisely the exact same time, which may result in twins, triplets, or even more.
After the Procedure of IVF
- Rest advised for the remainder day, many can return to regular activities by the following moment.
- The total bed rests not mandatory.
- Recommended daily hormone fertility for 8-10 weeks to get the regular course of pregnancy and also to prevent miscarriage.
- The pregnancy test conducted about 12 to 14 days after the embryo transfer.
Complications of IVF Treatment
- Odds of numerous pregnancies as more than one embryo is put in the uterus, resulting in a high risk of premature birth and low birth weight infant.
- Egg recovery could lead to bleeding, infection, and damage to surrounding structures.
- There might be temporary adjustments after egg recovery that might endure for a day or two.
- Many couples suffer emotional stress and depression particularly if IVF not profitable.
- Financially and emotionally demanding therapy.
- Rarely fertility drugs might cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
Factors affecting IVF Treatment cost in India
India gives the very best IVF treatment at affordable when compared with western countries including Brazil, Thailand, Mexico. IVF treatment price in India is based on Many Different variables such as
- The clinic, the individual chooses. There are lots of IVF facilities in Bangalore that provide cheap, cheapest IVF treatment using a high success rate. Indira IVF heart is just one of the very best fertility IVF facilities offering many fertility treatment alternatives like low sperm count. These facilities are leveraged with costly facilities like medical instruments, etc., to make patients feel comfortable.
- Fee for the group of physicians
- Standard diagnostic and test processes.
- The total cost of this Process.
- Price of this follow-up care needed after the procedure.
Talk to the experts at Doctors in India and get the best and affordable IVF Treatment cost in India under the supervision of a trained and specialized team of doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is natural/unassisted conception?
A: In natural conception regeneration of sperm and egg occurs within a female’s body, if the fertilized embryo keeps growing within the uterus of a woman, pregnancy ends having an infant being born approximately 9 weeks later. This procedure is known as natural or unassisted conception.
Q: What is Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)?
A: Assisted reproductive technologies (ART) are particular medical procedures that are utilized to help the women in getting pregnant.
Q: What is Laser-Assisted Hatching?
A: Assisted hatching is a technology that aids embryos from becoming attached to the lady’s womb. Pregnancy can’t occur unless the individual embryo hatches.
Q: What is Infertility?
A: Infertility means the inability to conceive after a year of having regular unprotected intercourse.
Q: What do you mean by pelvic inflammatory disease?
A: Pelvic inflammatory disease is a disease of female reproductive organs chiefly the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and pelvis. PID Contributes to infertility, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic pain, etc
Q: What is Endometriosis?
A: Endometriosis is a painful condition wherein there is a growth of tissue outside the uterus.
Q: What are the reasons for Blocked Fallopian Tube?
A: Blocked Fallopian tube frequent cause of infertility might be due to prior reproductive surgery or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Q: What is ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
A: There’s the retention of fluid from the stomach and torso. Symptoms include stomach pain, bloating, quick weight gain (3-4 pounds over 3 to 5 times), decreased bleeding whilst drinking lots of fluids, nausea, vomiting, and shortness of breath.
Q: What are the warning signs after IVF?
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Heavy bleeding from the vagina
- Blood in the urine
Q: What is the action of progesterone?
A: Progesterone is a hormone made by the ovaries which help thicken the lining of the uterus which makes it simpler for the embryo to implant. Too small progesterone during the first weeks of pregnancy can cause miscarriage
Q: Why the chances of having twins or triplets increase with IVF treatment?
A: Many IVF physicians advocate moving up to three embryos at a time to raise the odds of pregnancy, which might cause multiple pregnancies.
Q: What is Intracytoplasmic sperm treatment?
A: Contemplating IVF treatments, Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is still another sort of IVF process where a single sperm is injected into the cytoplasm of an egg. It has been demonstrated to be an effective IVF treatment bringing favorable outcomes. You will find several very best IVF physicians in India which are well-versed together with all the ICSI procedure. Egg Donor IVF is just another IVF treatment That’s recommended when one can not use their own eggs because of infertility.
Q: What factors does the success rate of IVF depend upon?
A: IVF success Is Dependent upon a number of Variables Which is the reason for infertility, the Physician performing the Process, and Also the age of the patient.
Q: What is the prognosis for IVF?
A: Results may vary from one practice to another Pregnancy rates reflect the number of girls who became pregnant following IVF. However, not all pregnancies lead to a living birth. Live birth rates reflect the number of girls who give birth to a dwelling child. Usually, the proportion of live birth ranges between 40-45 percent to get a patient beneath age 35 yrs.
Q: What do we do of the unused embryo?
A: Unused embryos may be frozen and implanted later or donated.
Q: When can I do a home pregnancy test after IVF?
A: It’s advised to perform a blood pregnancy test after 12-14 days of IVF and also to prevent the home pregnancy test since might wrongly give a false positive if analyzed before 7 days as a result of residual HCG following the injection provided for egg maturation.
Top Doctors for IVF
Top Hospitals for IVF