- Breast reduction surgery, also Called reduction normally done to alleviate physical distress caused by big breasts, attain proportionate breast dimensions thus helping enhance self-confidence.
- Either from the overdevelopment of this adrenal tissue or milk glands or from both. Macromastia can be shown either as a unilateral illness or as a bilateral condition that could occur together with sagging, breast ptosis.
Techniques used for Breast Reduction
There are various methods used for Breast Reduction, they are:
- Vertical Scar technique (lollipop incision)–The vertical-scar reduction mammoplasty is best suited for removing small areas of the skin and small volumes of tissues leaving short incision scars.
- Horizontal Scar technique – This can be done using a horizontal incision across the inframammary fold and also a nipple-areola complicated, the possible pitfalls are box-shaped breasts using thick incision scars.
- Free Nipple-Graft method -The benefit is that the larger volume of breast cells can be resected. The drawback is abreast with no sensitive nipple-areola complicated, and with no lactation capability.
- Liposuction-only technique (lipectomy)- The benefits are the tiny incision-scars needed so, a briefer postoperative healing interval for its incision discoloration; the drawback is restricted breast-reduction.
- Inverted-T incision-is performed with an incision to the nipple-areola complex, which extends downwards, following the natural curve of the breast hemisphere. This technique effectively reduces the very enlarged breasts of macromastia and gigantomastia.
There’s no absolute test for breast reduction, it’s a personal choice of the individual, generally performed to:
- Ease distress like neck and back pain skin discomforts, and pose issues, the continuous pull of thick breasts depart painful indentations of bra straps
- Attain a breast size proportionate to human anatomy.
- Help enhance self-confidence as big in proportionate breasts could be awkward
Tests for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Evaluation of breasts taking photos and measurements of the size and contour, skin quality and positioning of your nipples and areola
- Mammogram before operation
Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in India
( Indian Rupees approx. 1,65,000 )
No. of Travellers
Days in Hospital
Days Outside Hospital
Total days in India
Prior to the Procedure
- The surgeon will assess your medical history and general health various laboratory tests to announce your match or operation.
- Obtain a mammogram, Analyze and measure your breasts, then take photos of your breasts.
- Share your expectations for both breast size and look after the operation, will clarify a thorough description of this process and its risks and benefits.
- Prevent smoking for a certain period of time prior to and after the operation.
During Breast Reduction Procedure:
- Breast reduction operation is performed under general anesthesia; the operation generally takes 3 to 5 hours.
- The method used may change.
- Excess breast tissue, skin, and fat are subsequently removed to decrease the size of each breast.
- A tube may be put to drain any extra fluid or blood.
- Your breasts will likely feel sensitive and tender. Your physician will prescribe medication for pain in addition to antibiotics to reduce your chance of disease.
- You might need to wear a surgical or compression bra as it helps decrease the swelling and provides help to the breasts.
Hazards and Complications
Breast reduction surgery has risks as any other surgery
- Excessive bleeding during surgery
- Scarring Breast reduction surgery leaves scars on the breasts; the incisions usually can be limited to areas of the breast that can be covered by a bra
- Blood clots
- Loss of sensation in the nipples and areola, which is often temporary
- Difficulty or inability to breast-feed
- Asymmetry of the surgically altered left and right breasts
Factors Affecting the Price of Breast Reduction Surgery
Following are the variables that will affect the treatment Price:
- The hospital individual is choosing for
- Running room, recovery room fees
- The fee to your group of physicians (Surgeons, Anesthetist, dietician, etc)
- Medicines and sterile dressings
- Regular test and diagnostic processes
- Depend on the treatment choices: Type of the techniques used
Almasiha Global offers the best Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in India at an affordable price for international patients coming to India under the supervision of the most trained doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Doctors for Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in India
Top Hospitals for Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in India