- Breast augmentation — also known as augmentation mammoplasty — is surgery to increase breast size. It involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles.
Types of Implants for Breast augmentation
- Filling: Saline, Silicone Gel, or Silicone Gummy Bear Implants.
- Form: Saline & Silicone Gel implants are around, whilst gummy bear implants come in round and shape choices.
- Size: Breast implants vary in size, as most individuals take a different sized breast implants augmentation for every breastfeeding; this helps to accomplish the very best possible symmetry.
Types of Incision for Breast Augmentation
Incisions are created in the order the resulting scars Are not readily visible, the several kinds of the incision are:
- Inframammary: It Is a brief incision made in the crease beneath the breast( inframammary fold), this incision kind makes it possible for a cosmetic surgeon to put bigger silicone implants or gummy bear implants using precision.
- Periareolar: The incision is made around the outer edge of the areola.
- Trans-axillary: This Involves a small incision created inside the armpit, by which the surgeon puts the breast augmentation utilizing technical tools and camera, in this, there’s absolutely no scar on the breast but at the armpit
- Transumbilical: This technique involves an incision just above the belly button. Each implant is inserted through this incision and then brought up to the breast, the advantage being there is no scarring on the breast itself.
Types of Breast Implant Placement
- The strategy to put a breast augmentation is different:
- Sub glandular — The breast implant is put in distance between the breast gland (the mammary gland) and the pectoralis major muscle (leading muscle of the torso ) and provides great results.
- Sub muscle — The breast implant is positioned under the pectoralis major muscle, that this implantation approach affects maximum coverage of their breast implants.
Analysis for Breast Augmentation
- To improve and reestablish breast quantity when the lady feels her breast are too small thus helping in improving self-picture
- Correct noticeable breast asymmetry, and proper tuberous breast deformities.
- If a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer or trauma.
- Frequently used using a breast lift process to enhance the shape of breasts.
Breast Augmentation Cost in India
( Indian Rupees approx. 1,65,000 )
No. of Travellers
Days in Hospital
Days Outside Hospital
Total days in India
- Will assess your overall health status, previous surgical background
- Current Medical history, medication allergies
- A household history of breast cancer
- Examine your breasts, Discuss probable outcomes of breast lift operation and some other risks or possible complications
- Fix your Present-day drugs, and even discontinue few drugs like aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Quit smoking several months prior to operation
The procedure takes one to two hours:
- Anesthesia – usually performed under general anesthesia.
- The incision -breast enhancement process can be accomplished via many different incision patterns and procedures. The Precise procedure used will change, the surgeon will probably create an incision under your breasts, either from the axilla (underarms) or about your nipples, Depending upon Your body anatomy form of implant, etc
- Implant Positioning – The physician will set the breast augmentation into a pocket over or under your chest muscle(pectoralis major muscle )
- Sutures or surgical tape might be used to close the epidermis. Some incision outlines are hidden in the breast shapes, Incision lines will vanish although not permanently vanish
- Shifted to recovery and kept under observation till vitals stabilize
- Your Breasts will be coated with dressing gauze following the operation.
- You will Have drainage tubes, which can be taken out in a couple of days.
- Soreness For the very first week possibly prescribed drugs for pain
- Restrict strenuous exercise for approximately 2-4 months
- Scars Of breast enhancement procedure cure at 6-weeks post-operative, also vanish within a few weeks,
- Supportive surgical bra or sports bra to get couple of weeks after breastfeeding augmentation
- For Silicone implants, it is advised that patients undergo regular monitoring to display for ruptures
Risk of Breast Augmentation Operation
- Feeling in the breast and breastfeeding
- Threading and forming in the region around the augmentation
- Inadequate recovery of incisions
- Issues With all the dimensions or shape of these implants resulting in asymmetrical breasts
- Rupture of all implant
- Fluid accumulation
Factors Affecting the Price of Breast Augmentation Process
Following are some variables that will affect the treatment:
- Running room, recovery room fees
- The fee to your group of physicians (Surgeons, Anesthetist, dietician, etc )
- Medicines and sterile dressings
- Regular evaluation and diagnostic processes
- Is Determined by the treatment choices: Implant price
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Doctors for Breast Augmentation Cost in India
Top Hospitals for Breast Augmentation Cost in India