- Fallopian tubes are female reproductive organs that connect the ovaries and the uterus. Every month during ovulation, which occurs roughly in the middle of a menstrual cycle, the fallopian tubes carry an egg from an ovary to the uterus.
- Conception also happens in the fallopian tube. If an egg is fertilized by sperm, it moves through the tube to the uterus for implantation.
- If a fallopian tube is blocked, the passage for sperm to get to the eggs, as well as the path back to the uterus for the fertilized egg, is blocked. Common reasons for blocked fallopian tubes include scar tissue, infection, and pelvic adhesions.
Symptoms of the blocked Fallopian Tube
- Pain during periods
- Lower abdominal pain
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Unusual vaginal discharge
Causes of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Ruptured appendix
- Prior to stomach surgery
- Prior Ectopic Pregnancy
- Any earlier surgery or burden relating to Fallopian Tubes
- Abortion/unnatural birth cycle or uterine disease in the past
- Contraction of STD contamination at present or in past.
Diagnosis of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG): HSG is an X-ray test that uses a contrast dye to check any obstruction in fallopian tubes.
- Chromotubation: This is done amid laparoscopy, with the aim that experts can observe the dye flowing out of your fallopian tube. This evaluation is seen as a very powerful method to decide fallopian tube blockage, nevertheless necessitates operation.
- Sonohysterography: This really is really a non-obtrusive procedure where an ultrasound picture is used to determine whether there are any flaws in the reproductive tissues.
The treatment procedure for Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- In the event of Single, Tubal Blockage fertility medications are prescribed so the odds of ovulating gain in the individual.
- The blockage in both the tubes is removed with the help of laparoscopic surgery.
- Depending on the cause of the blockage of tubes, tubal surgical procedures like salpingectomy, salpingostomy, fimbrioplasty, selective tubal cannulation, and tubal ligation removal are performed.
After the treatment
- Antibiotics are supplied to prevent any disease.
- The individual can resume her everyday workout over 4 to 6 months.
- In the event of a laparoscopic operation, she is able to resume her day to day work within a couple of weeks.
Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment In India
( Indian Rupees approx. 1,72,000 )
No. of Travellers
Days in Hospital
Days Outside Hospital
Total days in India
Factors Affecting the Cost of Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Following are the variables that affect the treatment price of Blocked fallopian tubes:
- The hospital individual is choosing for
- Form of space for example regular single room, deluxe or super deluxe space for the amount of nighttime suggested counting the esophageal cost, suppers, room speed in addition to room service
- Running room
- Charges for your group of physicians such as surgeons, anesthetics, dietician
- Regular test and analytical techniques
- The price of obstructed fallopian tube therapy fluctuates that is based on the operation’s unpredictability
- Period necessary to differentiate the region of the congestion
Doctorsinindia.in offers the best Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment Cost in India at an affordable price for international patients coming to India under the supervision of the most trained doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can Ayurveda cure blocked fallopian tubes?
Q: Can blocked fallopian tubes unblock naturally?
Q: How can I get pregnant with blocked tubes?
Q: Can someone with blocked fallopian tubes menstruate?
Q: How do you clear blocked fallopian tubes?
Q: Can HSG open blocked tubes?
Q: Why do fallopian tubes get blocked?
Q: How long after HSG can you try to conceive?
Q: Can abortion cause blocked tubes?
Q: What happens to the egg if your tubes are blocked?
Top Doctors for Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment In India
Top Hospitals for Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment In India