- Medeor Hospital, formerly known as Rockland Hospital, was established in 2014.
- A unit of multinational healthcare group headquartered at Abu Dhabi – VPS healthcare, this hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It is India’s first multi-specialty hospital to collaborate with Japanese companies for the betterment of health equipment in the country.
- Specializes in Intervention Cardiology, Joint Replacement Program, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Oncosurgery Program, Intensive Care, and high-end Diagnostic Services.
- Attracts more than 1500 international patients every year.
Team and Specialities
- Houses a team of 87 doctors, 148 nurses and 62 Paramedical staff.
- Offers all OPD, emergency, life saving, therapeutic and curative secondary care along with tertiary care facilities.
- Dr. D.K. Jhamb, known as country’s leading cardiologist, heads the Cardiac Department of the hospital.
- The Department of Orthopaedics is backed by a robust Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre.
Top Doctors at Medeor Hospital, Qutab, New Delhi
- The hospital is spread across 2 lac sq. ft of space.
- Has 200-beds and 17 ICU beds.
- It is equipped with 3 modular Operation Theatres, Intervention Cath Lab and CCU services.
- Provides in house Non Invasive Cardiology Lab for a world class cardiac treatment.
- Economy rooms (6 & 3 bed units), double rooms and single rooms are also available for the patients.