- Currently working as associate director of the Orthopaedics department of Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Possess vast experience of 35 years in the Indian Armed forces Medical Servcies
- To his credit has a series of more than 5000 arthroplasties
- Pioneered different types of Arthroplasties in India during his 15 years leading career
- Specializes in joint replacement surgery and has undergone training for the same from Institute of Orthopaedics, The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Oswestry, University of Birmingham (UK).
- One of the few surgeons in India who has expertise in Robotic Hip and Knee Replacements and has undergone advanced training on Navigation and Robot Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery at Osaka, Japan in 2003.
- Member of various renowned organisations such as Life member Indian Orthopaedic Association, Former President of Delhi Orthopaedic Association, Life Member of Indian Arthroplasty Association, Life Member of Association Surgeons of India.
List of Treatments
Associate Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Senior Consultant, Army Hospital